We welcome purchase orders from US public & private universities, research institutions, governmental agencies, hospitals, laboratories, government organizations, astronomy organizations, and other established companies.
By FAX: 253-550-2253
Our FAX line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Please, include your daytime telephone number, e-mail or fax number in case further information is required to process your order.
By Mail: Simply Mail Your Order To:
Opto Engine LLC
Terms and Conditions
Several convenient payment options are available: Check, Money Order, and all major Credit Card Payments.
FOB point is Midvale, UT, USA.
Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer on all shipments.
Only Utah residents need to remit 6.85% sales tax. Opto Engine LLC does not remit sales tax to states other than Utah.
In order to facilitate our return processing:
• Please contact a Customer Service Representative to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning product.
• All returns should be made within 30 days of date of invoice and be accompanied by the original invoice number and a brief explanation of the reason for the return.
• Return freight charge must be prepaid. Sorry, C.O.D. returns cannot be accepted.
• Return merchandise in original packaging and in resalable condition.
• Parts returned due to customer error will be subject to a 30% restocking charge.
• This return policy may be altered for special circumstances and would require prior approval from Opto Engine LLC.
Dishonored Check Policy:
If a check you give us for payment is dishonored for any reason by the bank or other institution on which it is drawn, you agree to pay Opto Engine LLC $20.00 as a service charge.
All of our laser products for sale in the United States are FDA certified. Class IIIb and Class IV (output power >5mW) laser products sold by Opto Engine LLC have their own unique FDA accession numbers.
Opto Engine LLC’s sole obligation for products that prove to be defective within one year ( Laser Pointer and Portable Laser have 6 months warranty) of purchase will be for replacement or repair. Opto Engine LLC gives no warranty either expressed or implied and specifically disclaims all other warranties, including warranties for merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Opto Engine LLC's liability exceed the buyer's purchase price, nor shall Opto Engine LLC be liable for any indirect or consequential damages.
This warranty does not apply to products which have been subject to misuse (including static discharge), neglect, accident or modification, or which have been soldered or altered during assembly and are not capable of being tested.
Product(s) after service/ repairing, 6 months warranty is offered.
Products sold by Opto Engine LLC are not authorized for use as critical components in life support devices or systems. A critical component is any component of a life support device or system whose failure to perform can be reasonably expected to cause the failure of the life support device or system, or to affect its safety or effectiveness.